For Family Child Care Providers and Group Program Staff
Have you updated your LOCATE program information in the past year?
You now have two easy ways to update your LOCATE record.
NEW! Now you can complete your annual questionnaire ON LINE!
If you are a family provider, you can use
this link to enter your program information on line.
Group programs use
(If you have any difficulty using this new service please
let us know!)
Or, you can use the appropriate link below to print out a copy of the questionnaire.
After completing the questionnaire, return it to LOCATE by either:
- Faxing it to 410.385.0561 or,
- Scanning the completed form and emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- Mailing the completed form to:
LOCATE: Child Care
1001 Eastern Avenue, 2nd floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
- MDHMH Child Care Survey
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygine needs your input. By completing this survey, you will help MDHMH find better ways to make sure children are up-to-date on their vaccinations. Please take some time to complete this survey and mail it back to:
- Center for Immunization
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- 201 W. Preston St, Room 318
- Baltimore, MD 21202
- by March 21, 2014. You may also fax it to 410-333-5893
- Your answers will be kept anonymous and will NOT be linked to your center or childcare license. Click here to view the signed letter from the Maryland State Department of Education. If you have any questions, please call Kurt Seetoo or Tara Thallmayer at (410) 767-6679.