Resources and Publications
The Peggy Moses Hecht Library at Maryland Family Network
The library collection at Maryland Family Network (MFN) serves the needs of students, human resources personnel, trainers, child care workers, parents, and policymakers. The collection features:
- materials on work-family issues
- educational activities books for newborns to adolescents
- information on child care center administration and family child care as a business
- early childhood and child development topics
- a collection of more than 100 videos on topics such as choosing child care, infant and toddler caregiving, and inclusion
Library materials must be used on site at MFN; they may not be borrowed.
Use of the library is free to members of MFN. There is a charge of $2.50 for non-members. Please call the librarian for an appointment, at 410.659.7701 (ext. 125).
To search the library catalog on line, click here .
For materials that can be purchased for use off-site, click here.